Zippy Mexican Salad2020-04-28
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 8 oz. whole wheat macaroni pasta
- 1- 2.25oz. can sliced black olive, drained
- 1- 14oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 large tomato, diced or 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half (not pictured below)
- 3/4 cup Vegenaise
- 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup sriracha chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 tsp. to 1 tsp. chili powder
- 4 to 5 drops Tabasco sauce
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Pour into a colander and rinse with cold water to cool quickly. Drain well. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add cooled pasta and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
I ate my serving on top of a green salad. It was wonderful.