- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust of your choice (in a perfect world mine would be whole wheat)
- 1 8oz. container Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
- 1 pouch Lipton Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix
- handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup tomatoes with no seeds, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 6-8 bottled artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella cheese, shredded (i.e. Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds)
Put the contents of the cream cheese container in a bowl and mix with one pouch Lipton Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix. (I picked out the 5 or 6 dried peas that were in the dip mix). You only need 1/3 cup of this veggie cream cheese for the pizza. I put the rest of mine back in the cream cheese container for other yummy meals. Or you could just mix a small amount of the soup mix in with 1/3 cup cream cheese.
Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture on pizza crust.
Take a handful of spinach and make a single layer on top of the cream cheese.
Clean the seeds out of a tomato before you chop it. Top pizza with 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes.
Dice 2 cloves of garlic and sprinkle on top of pizza. Squeeze the excess liquid out of 6-8 bottled artichoke hearts and dice them. Top pizza with the diced artichokes hearts. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
Place pizza directly on the oven rack and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.