Pasta Sauce and Gnocchi2020-04-28
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 2- 16 oz. packages whole wheat gnocchi
- 2 Field Roast Italian Sausage links
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/2 or 1/4 moon shapes
- 4 oz. (1/2 container) Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
- 1- 1 lb. 10oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (nooch)
Steam the zucchini for 4 to 6 minutes. In the meantime, put the sausage in a skillet with the water and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, while breaking up with a spatula. Put the pasta sauce, cream cheese, nooch, sausage, and zucchini in a saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain.
Put the gnochhi on a plate or in a bowl and top with pasta sauce.