Mashed Potato Casserole2020-08-12
- Servings: 3-4
- Prep Time: 45m
- Cook Time: 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- • Potato - 4-5 pcs.
- • Champignons (I had frozen) - 1/2 pack.
- • Carrots - 1 pc.
- • Onions - 1 pc.
- • Garlic, greens.
- • Salt pepper.
- • Vegetable oil.
What if the mashed potatoes turned out to be too liquid?
Add a little flour to the potato for the bunch.
What vegetables can be used in mashed potato casserole?
Zucchini, tomato, eggplant, olives.
Very tasty and simple potato casserole with mushrooms and onions. Be sure to cook such a casserole for lunch or dinner. The dish is tasty and nutritious, it can also be prepared on the festive table. In this dish, everything I love: simple ingredients, easy cooking, and in the end – a very tasty dish. This recipe for potato casserole with mushrooms is worth it to write it in your cooking book!
1. Peel the potatoes, chop coarsely, cook until tender (about 15 minutes).
2. When the potatoes are ready, pour out half the water in which the potatoes were cooked, and from the rest we make mashed potatoes, quite thick.
3. Peel the carrots, grate. Finely chop the onion and herbs.
4. Heat oil in a pan, fry onion mushrooms, carrots for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add greens, pepper, salt, skip the garlic through a press, mix and fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and spread the half of the mashed potatoes evenly.
7. Next, spread our mushrooms with vegetables, report the rest of the potatoes.
8. Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes. to medium heat until golden brown.