- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- Revised Artichoke Dip
- 1-14oz. can artichoke hearts in water (not oil), drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1- 4oz. or 6oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Creamy Artichoke Dip and Veggie Pasta
- 1/2 box whole wheat linguine (or any other kind of pasta)
- 1 cup Revised Artichoke Dip
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half-moons
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1 quart jar of canned tomatoes or 1-30 oz. can tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Put the tomatoes and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In the meantime, add the tomato puree, mushrooms, zucchini, and salt to a medium saucepot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, or until zucchini is tender. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Add the artichoke dip and stir to combine. All the flavors go together nicely in this creamy pasta dish. Oh so breezy, dinner was easy.