Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free Biscuit and Baking Mix
- 3/4 cup cold unsweetened soymilk (I used Silk)
- 4 Tbsp. cold Earth Balance
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds
Brush on top:
- 2 Tbsp. Earth Balance, melted
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine biscuit mix with cold Earth Balance in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. Don’t mix too thoroughly. Add Daiya cheese, milk, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Mix by hand or with a spoon or fork until combined, but don’t over mix. Use an ice cream scoop to drop 1/4 cup portions onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops turn light brown and the inside is cooked all the way through.
Combine melted Earth Balance, dried parsley, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Use a brush to spread the garlic butter over the tops of the biscuits.
Yield: 1 dozen biscuits
Please feel free to leave a comment below. 🙂