Classic Veggie Sandwich
- 2 slices cracked wheat sourdough bread
- Vegenaise, to taste
- spicy brown mustard, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Olive and Sundried Tomato Hummus (recipe above), or regular hummus
- Daiya Cheese Slice (recipe above), optional
- 6 to 8 cucumber slices
- 2 to 4 tomato slices
- 4 Claussen Pickle Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices
- 1/2 to 1 slice of a red onion, broken up
- 4-8 jalapeno slices
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or mashed
- small handful lettuce
- small handful spinach
Cucumber and avocado not pictured:
To assemble the sandwich, spread Vegenaise and spicy brown mustard on one slice of bread and spread the hummus on the other slice. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Put the Daiya Cheese Slice on one slice of bread and pile the rest of the ingredients on top of it.
Top with the other slice of bread. Slice sandwich in half and enjoy!