Chinese Chickenless Salad
- 1 Pkg. Wild Wood Teriyaki Baked SprouTofu, cubed
- 4 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 large head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- 3 Pkgs. uncooked ramen noodles, crumbled (one of them needs to be Oriental because you’ll use the seasoning packet for the dressing)
- 4 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds, optional
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 6 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Oriental ramen noodle seasoning packet
Add all salad ingredients, except noodles, to a large bowl and mix together. Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and mix together. Add dressing to salad and toss.
Then, add noodles and toss again.