Broccoli Orzo Salad
- 1 batch Italian Dressing (recipe below)
- 1/2 lb. orzo
- 5 oz. grape tomatoes, sliced into thirds
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 bunches broccoli florets
- 1- 3.8oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
(This photo has the ingredient amounts for the double batch)
Make a batch of Italian Dressing and set aside.
Chop the broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces.
Into a large bowl, add the broccoli, tomatoes, green onions, olives, and pine nuts.
Cook the orzo according to package directions (boil a pot of water, add orzo, cook for 9 minutes), drain and rinse with cold water to cool quickly.
Add the orzo to the bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Stir to combine.
Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.